By Joe Schurman
“Microsoft Voice and Unified Communications is key analyzing for someone using–or considering–Microsoft’s diversity of VoIP suggestions, from shoppers to small company proprietors to firm customers.”
-- Xuedong Huang , basic supervisor, Microsoft learn Communications, Innovation Center
“Joe Schurman has captured the essence of Microsoft’s imaginative and prescient and implementation within the components of Voice and Unified Communications. this is often an immense e-book for these drawn to connecting the dots among the current and the longer term in human communications and figuring out why issues are evolving in that way.”
--Gurdeep Singh Pall , Microsoft company vice chairman, Unified Communications Group
Microsoft ® Voice and Unified Communications is a ebook that gives perception into Microsoft’s Voice and Unified Communications portfolio of goods and prone with regards to Microsoft home windows stay, Microsoft reaction element, and the Microsoft Unified Communications platform.
Here’s What You’ll locate inside of. . .
· Microsoft’s imaginative and prescient of voice services for client, small/medium companies, and company companies together with a foreword by means of Gurdeep Singh Pall, Microsoft company vp, Unified Communications team, and observation by means of Xuedong Huang, common supervisor of the Microsoft learn Communications Innovation Center.
· Technical suggestions and knowledge regarding Microsoft home windows reside, Microsoft reaction element, and the Microsoft Unified Communications platform, together with the newly published Microsoft place of work Communications Server 2007 R2.
· revenues suggestions for promoting Microsoft voice suggestions within the SMB and company markets.
· Examples of custom-made Microsoft voice and unified communications applications.
· evaluation of Microsoft voice and unified communications security.
· most up-to-date Microsoft voice and unified communications examine and development.
· knowing of voice, unified communications, and telephony techniques and phrases in addition to the historical past and evolution of communications technology.